If your child is taking a prescription medication or an over the counter medication, an "Authorization for Administration of Medicine," form must be completed by the parent/guardian and the physician prescribing the medication. All forms must be completed in their entirety and returned to the health office. No medication will be administered without written consent. If you need medication in school, it is to be left in the health office. All medication brought into the health office must be in the original container and delivered to the health office by the parent/guardian.

Permission for Medication in School