Country Kids Food Pantry
- Provides food for needy families in the Washingtonville School District.
- 34 Goshen Avenue Washingtonville, NY 10992
- Phone: 845-496-2119
- Website: https://sites.google.com/site/countrykidsfoodpantry/home
- Provides a variety of services for families needing support for mental health, financial concerns, and family relationships.
- Phone 845-561-1038
- Website: https://www.merakey.org/locations.html
Mobile Mental Health
- Provides help to individuals and families experiencing a mental or emotional crisis.
- Phone: 1-888-750-2266 Press ‘1’
- Website: http://accesssupports.org/behavioral-health/#quick-response-team
- Providing inpatient and outpatient mental health treatment for children, adolescents, and adults.
- 800 Cross River Road Katonah, NY 10536
- 24 Hour/7 Day Hotline: Phone: 1-800-528-6624
- Website: http://www.fourwindshospital.com/about_four_winds/westchester/index.html
- A local agency that provides services for domestic violence victims and their families.
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 649 Newburgh, NY 12551
- Main Office Location: 280 Broadway, 3rd Floor Newburgh, NY 12550
- 24 Hour Hotline: 1-888-503-HOPE (4673)
- Business Phone: 845-562-5365
- Fax: 845-562-2215
- Email: admin@SafeHomesOrangeCounty.org
- Website: http://www.safehomesorangecounty.org/