1. From the Library Home Page, click on "Search Our Library Catalog"
2. Click on Washingtonville Middle School
3. Click on "Login" button at the top right of page and log in using your username and password you use to log onto the school computers (students and teachers)
4. On the Homepage, you will see links/passwords to e-books, Newspapers, Research Databases, etc.
5. Click on the Catalog tab and type in the topic or title you would like to search and hit Enter or, for an immediate comprehensive list, Click on Universal Search in the column on the left. This will provide you with a list of "Books", "eBooks" and "Websites". You can then look at all available options and mark them as Favorite to save in your Bookbag.
6. This first page that comes up lists the materials in the library. If you would like to look at any of these items later, click on "add to this list"
7. Click on the tab that says "web sites" at the upper right of the page. This lists the reliable, valid websites that have already been filtered by the library program that is related to your topic. If you would like to look at any of these websites later, click on "add to this list"
8. Scroll back to the top of the page and click on "Resource Lists" on the left side of the page. You will see "My List". Click on the "view" button.
9. The first page you see is the list of materials in the library you saved. Click on the website tab to see the websites you saved.
10. These items will stay on your list until you remove them.