Middle School Announcements , about 17 hours ago
Daily Announcements for Tuesday, November 19th:
* Today is an "A" day.
* Just a reminder that Credit Recovery for ELA begins today, Tuesday, November 19th after school in Room 222.
* Attention Steppers - there will be a mandatory practice today, Tuesday, November 19th in Cafeteria A.
* There will be a Newspaper Club meeting today, Tuesday, November 19th in Room 108 until 3pm. All are welcome.
* All JCSC students going to the Food Pantry today, please meet in Room 114 after school.
* The Middle School is collecting donations for the Food Pantry. A drop off box is located in the Main Lobby of the building. Please consider donating any canned or non perishable goods to help our local families in need.
Washingtonville Central School District , 15 days ago
Save the date! The Washingtonville High School Masque and Mime will present “Parfumerie” on November 22 and 23, at 7 PM, in the High School Auditorium. Admission is $10 and tickets are available now!
For ticket information, visit whsdrama.ludus.com
Washingtonville Central School District , 22 days ago
Reminder that all Washingtonville schools will be closed on Tuesday, November 5, for Superintendent's Conference Day.
Washingtonville Central School District , 30 days ago
Please join us for the Cultural Equity Education Project Community Gathering on Wednesday, October 23 to learn more about the project and how you can get involved. The event will be held at 7 PM in the High School Library. More details: https://5il.co/aw9m
Washingtonville Central School District , about 1 month ago
Applications for the 2019 Wizards Columbus Day Basketball Clinic are now being accepted. Students in Grades 4 - 8 are welcomed to participate in this 1 Day Clinic on October 14. https://5il.co/akf0
Event: MS Early Dismissal PT Conf Day & Eve
10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Event: MS Early Dismissal PT Conf - Day Only
10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Event: MS Dance 7p
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Event: MS PTO Holiday Boutique
Tue, Dec 3 - Thu, Dec 5
On November 15, the Middle School Guidance Office hosted the annual Grade 6 Career Exploration Day. Based on their interests, each student signed up to view three different...
In honor of Veterans Day, Mr. Forrester invited Air Force Major Kathy Sileno to talk to her Grade 6 students. Major Sileno is the Deputy Mission Support Group Commander at...
Join us for the third annual Paint Your Own Holiday Ornament Fundraiser on December 7, from 11 AM to 1 PM in the High School Large Cafeteria. The event will be hosted by...