1. From the Library Home Page, click on "HS library catalog"
2. Click on the link for Washingtonville High School
3. Click on "login" button at top right of page and login using your username and password you use to log onto the school computers (students and teachers)
4. In the Find box, type in the topic you would like to search and hit Enter
5. This first page that comes up lists the materials in the library. If you would like to look at any of these items later, click on "save to this list"
5. Click on the tab that says "web sites" at the upper right of the page. This lists the reliable, valid websites that have already been filtered by the library program that are related to your topic. If you would like to look at any of these websites later, click on "save to this list"
6. Click on the tab that says "One Search" at the upper right of the page. Now click on the "get results" button. This lists the databases that have articles related to your topic. Click on the "show" checkmark on the left side of the page to see that articles within that database. If you would like to look at any of these articles later, click on save to this list.
7. Scroll back to the top of the page and click on "Resource Lists" on the left side of the page. You will see "My Personal List". Click on the "view" button.
8. The first page you see is the list of materials in the library you saved. Click on the website tab to see the websites you saved. Click on the One Search tab to see the database articles you saved.
9. These items will stay in your list until you remove them.
***IMPORTANT***If you plan on looking at any of the database articles on a computer that is not in the school, you may be prompted for a password. Please click on the link on the library webpage for all the database passwords you may need. You will need to login to your school Google account.
Click on the video to see a demonstration of how to use the Destiny Library Catalog