The Washingtonville Central School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The District is committed to recruiting and maintaining a highly qualified faculty and staff to serve our community. The faculty strives to provide the best possible educational programs and services to our children. The Washingtonville community is a great place to work and live. Our district serves over 4,600 students and is located in a beautiful part of the Hudson Valley.
- Substitute Teachers
- Substitute Teaching Assistants
- Substitute Nurses
- Substitute Bus Drivers
- Substitute Food Service Workers
- Substitute Clerical Workers
- Substitute Monitors
- Substitute Custodians
Applications are currently being accepted for the below positions.
NON-TEACHING CSEA POSITIONS
FOOD SERVICE HELPER
- QUALIFICATIONS: High School Diploma or equivalent
- REPORTS TO: Food Service Director
- TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: 190 days
- SALARY: As per current CSEA contract
- EFFECTIVE DATE OF EMPLOYMENT: 1/6/20
Submit a letter of interest to Michele Santillo, Secretary to the Director of Personnel, NO LATER THAN 12/18/19. Posted 12/4/19.
NO POSITIONS AT THIS TIME
SPRING COACHING VACANCIES
- Baseball: Varsity Head Coach, Varsity Assistant Coach, JV Head Coach, Modified Head Coach
- Softball: Varsity Head Coach, Varsity Assistant Coach, JV Head Coach, Modified Head Coach
- Outdoor Track: Boys Varsity Head Coach, Boys Varsity Assistant Coach, Girls Varsity Head Coach, Girls Varsity Assistant Coach, Boys Modified Head Coach, Boys Modified Assistant Coach, Girls Modified Head Coach, Girls Modified Assistant Coach
- Tennis: Boys Varsity Head Coach, Boys JV Head Coach
- Golf: Boys Varsity Head Coach, Girls Varsity Head Coach
- Lacrosse: Boys Varsity Head Coach, Boys Varsity Assistant Coach, Boys JV Coach, Boys Modified Head Coach, Girls Varsity Head Coach, Girls Varsity Assistant Coach, Girls JV Coach, Girls Modified Head Coach
QUALIFICATIONS: Hold or be eligible for NYS Certification. First Aid & CPR, AED Child Abuse Identification & Reporting and Violence Prevention & Intervention courses.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Spring 2020 Season
SALARY: As per current Teachers' Contract
REPORTS TO: Athletic Director
Interested candidates should contact Gary Vyskocil, Director of Health, Physical Education & Athletics, 845-497-4000 ext. 24561, no later than December 19, 2019.
BUS DRIVER / BUS MONITOR POSITION
- Free training is available.
- Upon successful completion of training, we offer competitive salaries and benefits.
- Currently accepting applications.
SUBSTITUTE BUS DRIVER
All substitutes are required to supply a schedule of availability.
To apply for positions above, please fill out the transportation application. It can be accessed here or you can fill one out in-person. Contact Laura Smith at (845)-497-4000 ext. 27133 with any questions.