- First and second grade students will be allowed to check one book out of the library a week.
- Third, fourth and fifth grade students will be allowed to check out two books a week.
- The students must bring back the book(s) to be able to check out a new book.
- The students will be allowed to renew a book (as long as it is not on hold).
- There are no overdue fines.
Policy for Lost/Missing Books
Lost or damaged books must be replaced either by paying for the cost of a new book, or by providing a new copy of the same title to the library.
1. Return your books when they are due.
2. Keep your books safe. Have a special place where pets and little children cannot access them.
3. Carry your books in a bag. This will protect them from getting damaged.
4. Do not draw or color in your library books.
5. Do not eat or drink near your books.
6. Use a bookmark to save your place.
Elementary Web-Based Software Links
The resources below are for teachers, students, and parents. They are available to students and parents for home use and require a username and password. If you do not have a username and password, please contact your child's teacher. Thank you!
Access more web-based software links here.