Please note, students are required to have all immunizations up to date. Please refer to the Documents link for the immunizations breakdown per grade.
TO REGISTER A NEW STUDENT:
- Make an appointment by clicking here.
- Access the Complete Registration Packet by clicking here. This packet includes a checklist of all required information and forms.
- Bring completed forms in the Registration Packet along with required documentation and identification to the appointment. Contact the Registrar should you have any questions.
- Please note, students are required to have all immunizations up to date. Please refer to the Documents link for the immunizations breakdown per grade.
REGISTRATION FOR ALL GRADES
- Kindergarten (If student currently attends PK, they do not have to re-register) - student must be 5 years old by December 1, 2020.
- Pre-Kindergarten (PK) - student must be 4 years old by December 1, 2020.
- Registration process includes appointment with guidance counselor (grades 6-12) or main office for elementary, transportation for bus routing and food services for nutrition.
- If your student is transferring from another school, please contact the previous school immediately to expedite the transfer process.
- Transportation form for applying for qualified transportation to private/parochial schools must be received by April 1, 2020, unless new to the District.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION
- All required forms as listed in the Registration Packet. See the checklist on page 2.
- Photo Identification of Parent or Legal Guardian.
- Proof of Age: Birth Certificate of Passport/Visa.
- Health Records: Health Form completed & signed by a physician less than one (1) year old.
- Immunization Records: Less than one (1) year old.
- Proof of Residency: School Tax receipt, valid lease/deed, or a utility bill.
- Proof of Custody/Guardianship, if applicable.
- Student with Special Needs: IEP records. It is possible that these records can be transferred electronically from the previous school.