TO REGISTER A NEW STUDENT:
- Make an appointment by clicking here.
- Access the Complete Registration Packet by clicking here. This packet includes a checklist of all required information and forms. Fill in the information on the forms directly on your computer.
- Bring completed forms in the Registration Packet along with required documentation and identification to the appointment. Contact the Registrar should you have any questions.
REGISTRATION FOR ALL GRADES
- Kindergarten - student must be 5 years old by December 1, 2019.
- Pre-Kindergarten (PK) - student must be 4 years old by December 1, 2019. If student currently attends PK, they do not have to re-register.
- Registration process includes appointment with guidance counselor (grades 6-12) or main office for elementary, transportation for bus routing and food services for nutrition.
- If your student is transferring from another school, please contact the previous school immediately to initiate a transfer of record to expedite the process. The "Request for Transfer of Records" form can be found in the Registration Packet.
- Transportation form for applying for qualified transportation to private/parochial schools must be received by March 31, 2019, unless new to the District. Transportation applications can be accessed in the Documents section.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION
- All required forms as listed in the Registration Packet. See the checklist on page 2.
- Photo Identification of Parent or Legal Guardian.
- Proof of Age: Birth Certificate of Passport/Visa.
- Health Records: Health Form completed & signed by a physician less than one (1) year old.
- Immunization Records: Less than one (1) year old.
- Proof of Residency: School Tax receipt, valid lease/deed, or a utlity bill.
- Proof of Custody/Guardianship, if applicable.
- Student with Special Needs: IEP records. It is possible that these records can be transferred electronically from the previous school.