The Washingtonville CSD Food Services Department is committed to providing nutritious, high-quality meals that appeal to children, help them stay healthy, and give them the energy they need to be successful in the classroom.
- I recently lost my job and I am having financial difficulty. Can I still apply for free or reduced lunch for my children?
- If a student forgets their lunch money will he or she still be able to get lunch?
- Why are student's required to pay for lunch? Shouldn't that be covered by my school taxes?
- How do I open a school lunch account for my child?
- I would like to make a deposit to my child's lunch account but I do not know the account number. Who should I call?