Main Menu

Explore More

Food Services


Click here to access the February lunch menu

Updated 2/28: Click here to access the March lunch menu

Click here to access the Middle School and High School Breakfast Menu

Click here to access the Breakfast Menu for all 3 Elementary Schools 



MySchoolBucks is your online portal to see information and pay your student's school related fees such as meals, tuition, lab or library fees, athletic or club fees, sporting events, and more! Adding funds to your students account is easy:

First, access your account on MySchoolBucks and add your students. If you have multiple children, you can make multiple deposits for each child during your transaction.

Next, make a payment. The deposit amount can be placed against a credit card, debit card or your checking account. All payments are securely processed using our highly secure website and encryption. All payments are quickly credited to your students account.


1. I recently lost my job and I am having financial difficulty. Can I still apply for free or reduced lunch for my children?
YES. You can apply for free or reduced lunch throughout the year. Applications in both English and Spanish are available here.

2. If a student forgets their lunch money will he or she still be able to get lunch?
YES. Students will be allowed to charge a maximum of four lunches. Charged lunches should be paid back the next day. 

3. Why are student's required to pay for lunch? Shouldn't that be covered by my school taxes?
NO. The school lunch program is self-sufficient and relies on money raised through the sale of meals for its day-to-day operations.

4. How do I open a school lunch account for my child?
Every student is automatically given a school lunch account. All you need to do is make a deposit into that account to activate it. You can sign up for on-line lunch account deposits on

5. I would like to make a deposit to my child's lunch account but I do not know the account number. Who should I call?
Lunch account numbers are the same as your student's school ID number. If your child does not know their ID number you can acquire it by calling the school's main office or the Food Service Office. You can also sign up for on-line account deposits at


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) Email:

Catering Form

Click here for the catering form

Contact Us

Mavourneen Hubbard
Supervisor of Food Services
ext. 27122

Robert Gellman
Manager of Food Services
Phone (845)497-4000, ext. 27122

Pam Ragusa
Phone (845)497-4000, ext. 27121
Fax (845)497-4045


Click here for the F&R Lunch Application

Click here to complete the F&R Lunch Application online


Click here for documents