WHS Concert Band/Jazz Ensemble Director & Woodwind Group Lessons Instructor
· Education: Crane School of Music/SUNY-Potsdam - Bachelor of Music Education & Master of Music Performance; Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts – Masters in School Administration
· Musical background: 36 years professional experience in saxophone performance and public/private instruction. Principal alto saxophone for the New York Wind Symphony. Lead alto and musical director for the New York Swing Exchange big band. Freelance musician on all woodwind instruments.
· Professional affiliations: National Association for Music Education, New York State School Music Association, Orange County Music Education Association
WHS Wind Ensemble Director & Brass/Percussion Group Lessons Instructor
- Education: Indiana University, School of Music - Bachelor of Music Education & Hofstra University, Department of Music - Masters of Fine Arts (Wind Conducting)
- Musical background: 34 years experience on Trumpet, member of the New York Wind Symphony, private brass instructor, guest conductor.
- Additional professional background: College textbook co-author of "Instrumental Music Education - Teaching with the Musical and Practical in Harmony" - being used by over 40 colleges in the USA for music education majors.
- Professional affiliations: National Association of Music Educators, New York State School Music Association, Orange County Music Education Association,
- Interests outside of music: loves spending quality time with his wife Ashley and son Cole, performing magic, kite flying, pets (three cats and two fish)