- Registration is by appointment, please click HERE to schedule an appointment.
- The packet and required documentation must be brought to the appointment. Registration Packet
- Kindergarten - student must be 5 years old by December 1, 2019. Students currently enrolled in our UPK program do not need to register. They are automatically enrolled.
- Pre-Kindergarten (UPK) - student must be 4 years old by December 1, 2019.
- Registration process includes establishing an appointment with a Guidance Counselor (grades 6-12), Transportation, and Food Services.
- If your student is transferring from another school, please inform the previous school of the transfer. The Registrar will submit a Request for Records to the former school.
- Transportation forms for those registering for Private/Parochial schools must be received by April1, 2019, unless new to the District. Transportation applications may be accessed HERE , and are to be submitted to the Registrar.
Documents Required for Registration:
- All required forms as listed in the Registration Packet. See the checklist on page 2.
- Photo Identification of Parent or Legal Guardian.
- Proof of Age: Birth Certificate or Passport/Visa.
- Health Records: Health Form completed & signed by a physician less than one (1) year old.
- Immunization Records: Less than one (1) year old.
- Proof of Residency: School Tax receipt, valid lease/deed, or a utlity bill.
- Proof of Custody/Guardianship, if applicable.
- Student with Special Needs: IEP record and applicable documentation. In order to expedite the registration process please be sure to have this information readily available at the time of registration.