Washingtonville Middle School Red Ribbon Week Activities
- Monday: My future is Bright Without Drugs - Wear your favorite neon color shirt to school.
- Tuesday: Dress as your favorite drug-free super hero or every day hero. Ideas are - Superman, Batman, etc. or fire fighters, military personnel, etc.
- Wednesday: Be a Jean-ius, Be Drug Free. Wear your favorite pair of jeans.
- Thursday: Be ReD-Y to be drug free. Wear red day.
- Friday: Team Up Against Drugs - Wear your favorite team shirt.
Monday-Friday (10/23/17-10/27/17): On Monday morning, every student will receive a red ribbon in their homeroom with numbers on the back. Winning numbers will be selected daily and announced for students in grades 6-8. The winners will receive a prize in Mrs. Losquadro’s office.
Tuesday and Wednesday: 6th grade students may participate in a scavenger hunt during their study hall to find drug-free messages located throughout the building. Top winners will receive a prize in Mrs. Losquadro’s office.
Students will be encouraged to be drug-free through the announcements that will be read daily.