Pre-Kindergarten (Pre-K) is the time to turn your curious child into an active,
interested student who looks forward to going to school. A love of learning that begins in Pre-K starts
your child down the road that leads to success in high school and beyond.
M, W, F: 10-2
UPK REGISTRATION FOR THE 2019-20 YEAR WILL BEGIN ON MAY 1, 2019
In order to register for UPK, student MUST be 4 years old by December 1, 2019.
Please complete the Registration Packet which may be found below.
* If you do not have access to a printer, the packet may be obtained from the Registrar's Office*
- Photo Identification for Parent/Guardian
- Birth Certificate or PassPort/Visa
- Health Records: Health Form completed and recently signed by physician
- Immunization Records: Most recent; less than one year
- Proof of Residency: Utility bill, lease/deed, tax bill
- Proof of Custody: Applies to families with court order custody or guardianship
- Special Services: Applicable to students with an IEP or other academic services