Washingtonville Central Registration
Registration by appointment, click for appointment HERE.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 10am - 2pm
Tuesday: 8am - 12pm, Thursday: 12pm - 4pm
To register a new student:
- Appointments may be scheduled online by clicking HERE.
- Click Registration Packet. This packet includes information regarding required documentation and forms.
The completed Registration Packet, along with required documentation and identification, must be brought to the appointment. Contact the Registrar should you have any questions at Registrar.
- Kindergarten - student must be 5 years old by December 1, 2019. If student currently attends our UPK program, they do not need to register. They are automatically enrolled.
- Pre-Kindergarten (UPK) - student must be 4 years old by December 1, 2019.
- Registration process includes establishing an appointment with a Guidance Counselor (grades 6-12), Transportation, and Food Services.
- If your student is transferring from another school, please inform the previous school of the transfer. The Registrar will submit a Request for Records to the previous school.
- Those registering for Private/Parochial schools who require transportation, forms must be received by April 1, 2019, unless new to the District. Transportation applications may be accessed HERE , and are to be submitted to the Registrar.
Documents Required for Registration:
- All required forms as listed in the Registration Packet. See the checklist on page 2.
- Photo Identification of Parent or Legal Guardian.
- Proof of Age: Birth Certificate or Passport/Visa.
- Health Records: Health Form completed & signed by a physician less than one (1) year old.
- Immunization Records: Less than one (1) year old.
- Proof of Residency: School Tax receipt, valid lease/deed, or a utility bill.
- Proof of Custody/Guardianship, if applicable.
- Student with Special Needs: IEP record and applicable documentation. In order to expedite the process please be sure to have these documents available for the registration appointment.