M, W, F: 10AM - 2PM
Tuesday: 8 - 12PM
* IMPORTANT: If your child attends Universal PreK they do not have to register.
The student will automatically be registered.
To register for Kindergarten, student MUST be 5 years old by December 1, 2018 Please contact the Registrar's Office to schedule an appointmentPlease review required documents listed belowPlease print and complete the Registration Packet which may be found below
* If you do not have access to a printer, the packet may be obtained from the Registrar's Office
- Photo Identification of Parent or Legal Guardian
- Proof of Age: Birth Certificate or Passport/Visa
- Health Records: Health Form completed & signed by a physician less than one (1) year old
- Immunization Records: Less than one (1) year old
- Proof of Residency: School Tax receipt OR a valid lease or deed, OR a utility bill
- Proof of Custody: Only applies to divorced parents or legal guardianship - sole custody and guardianship documents
- Special Services Students: IEP records