General Information for Final Assessments & Regents
- For Final Assessments - In class final interim assessments will be posted by individual teachers
- There will be no regular classes in session on June 3rd. Only students taking the Global History & Geography Regents II Exam, scheduled for June 3rd should report to school.
For Regents Exams - ONLY students taking that Regents exam are to report. AM and PM transportation will be provided as follows:
- AM Regents - Students should be at their bus stops at their normal times.
- PM Regents - Students should be at their bus stops no later than 11:10 AM.
- Inclement Weather - If inclement weather occurs on any of the Regents testing dates, the exam is cancelled. If a one-hour or two-hour delay is called, instructions will be provided via the website and a ConnectEd Message.
If you are taking both a morning and afternoon exam you will not be permitted to leave the building for lunch. The cafeteria will be open for lunch.