Mrs. Valeria Sullivan
Phone: 845-497-4000, Ext. 25531
Mrs. Barbara Fitzgerald
Phone: 845-497-4000, Ext. 25532
- Please remember to send your child to school with a coat, as all students are required to go outside for recess/PE. If your child cannot participate in Physical Education or Recess, please submit a note excusing your child for the day. If your child needs to be excused for an extended period of time, please submit a doctor's note with the reason.
- Physical exams are due by October 30th for all new entrants, Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, 2nd and 4th grades. Please send in your child's physical or contact the Health Office if you have a physical scheduled by a private physican. We will be conducting in-school physicals in January for those who do not submit a physical.
- Dental certificates are also being requested along with physicals for new entrants, Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, 2nd and 4th grades.
- If your child needs to take medication during the school day, please have your doctor complete a medication authorization form and bring the medication in the original container to the Nurse. Childen are not allowed to carry medication while in school, this includes any prescription or over the counter medications, even cough drops.
- Vision and Hearing Screenings will be conducted on all new entrants, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th grades and will begin in October. Any child who fails the screening will receive a referral to see a Physican. Please have the referral completed by a Physician and return it to the Health Office as soon as possible. Scoliosis screenings will be done on all 5th graders starting in March.
Notification of your child's absence may be made by calling or using the email contact form, or writing a note to the Attendance Office. If your child is out for 3 or more days, please call the Health Office.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at the above telephone number, or by using the contact form to email.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Val Sullivan, RN