This page will be updated periodically in order to keep the public informed.
October 11, 2016
· Architectural plans, sequence and logistics presentation (link on left).
March 7, 2016
· Taft drawings have been approved - they will be going out to bid ASAP.
· Gym wall padding will be going out to bid shortly.
· Field lighting review is almost complete.
· Phase 1 HS/MS drawings have been approved and will be going out to bid shortly.
February 8, 2016
· SED review time has improved – they have hired some additional A&E firms.
· Drawings for Taft boilers have been submitted to SED.
· The construction team (WCSD, Arris, Keystone) have reviewed drawings for the track and tennis courts – drawings will be going to SED shortly.
· RH schematic design will be send to Arris this week.
· BOE wanted public notification of the facilities that will not be available this summer – as a timeline is established notification will be on the district website and various other locations.
January 19, 2016
· Review Pre Referendum Master Summary Schedule
· Impact of Current SED Review Time on Schedule
· Project Priorities
* Implementation of Full Day Kindergarten
* Mechanical and Electrical Replacement/Upgrades
*Modular Classroom Replacement at Elementary Schools
· Architectural Review 16 weeks
· MEP Review is 42-44 weeks
· Impacts to the Project
*Bidding Contract Award Time is pushed into late Spring/Early Summer
*Reduces available contractors
- Increases Costs
*Eliminates time for procurement and material long lead items
· Rearrange schedule to maintain District Goals
*Prioritize Round Hill Elementary
*Maintains Contract Award in Spring 2017 and Contract Completion in December 2018
*Little Britain Contract Award in Summer 2017 and Contract Completion in Summer 2018
*Taft Elementary Contract Completion remains Summer 2019
*WMS Infrastructure Contract Award in early 2018 and Contract Completion in Summer 2018
* WHS will still be completed over two summers in 2018 and 2019