This puzzle is attributed to Albert Einstein. He claimed that 98% of the world could not work it out. Can you?
There are five houses in a row and in five different colors.
In each house lives a person from a different country.
Each person drinks a certain drink, plays a certain sport, and keeps a certain pet.
No two people drink the same drink, play the same sport, or keep the same pet.
- The Brit lives in a red house
- The Swede keeps dogs
- The Dane drinks tea
- The green house is on the left of the white house
- The green house owner drinks coffee
- The person who plays polo rears birds
- The owner of the yellow house plays hockey
- The man living in the house right in the center drinks milk
- The Norwegian lives in the first house
- The man who plays baseball lives next to the man who keeps cats
- The man who keeps horses lives next to the one who plays hockey
- The man who plays billiards drinks beer
- The German plays soccer
- The Norwegian lives next to the blue house
- The man who plays baseball has a neighbor who drinks water.