Friday, October 19, 2018
Next week is Red Ribbon Week where we encourage you to make a commitment to living a safe, healthy and drug free life. Join us next week as we make that commitment together and show our solidarity by participating in theme week.
- Monday - Be RED-y to be drug free! Wear red day.
- Tuesday - Dress as your favorite drug-free super hero or every day hero. (ex. Superman, Batman, firefighters, military personnel, etc.)
- Wednesday - Show your drug free Wizard Pride. Wear blue and gold to support our drug free school
- Thursday - Staying drug free throughout the decades. Dress up in clothing from your favorite decade: 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, etc.
- Friday - Team up against drugs - Wear your favorite team shirt.
The Junior Community Service Club (JCSC) will be collecting the following items for troops overseas: Pens/pencils, Crossword Puzzles, Decks of Cards, Books or Comic Books, Dog Biscuits. If you would like to contribute, there is a box located in the Main Lobby entrance. Thank you!
Just a reminder... If you are interested in Art Club, please have your applications in by today, Friday, October 19th. You can drop them off in Room 112.
There will be a NJHS meeting after school today, Friday, October 19th until 3pm. We will be discussing officer elections, study sessions and upcoming events.
Rachel's Challenge Kindness Club will meet today, Friday, October 19th after school in Cafeteria A.
To all 7th & 8th grade students: The WMS Jazz Band will be starting next Tuesday, October 23rd after school in the the Auditorium. All instruments are welcome!
There will be a general interest meeting for the Modified Wrestling team on Wednesday, October 24th at 2:30pm in the High School Small Cafeteria, Room 168.
Please check the lost and found in Cafeteria B. If you have lost clothing, lunch bags or books, you may find it in the Lost & Found.
- As soon as you come into the building you should take your hats and hoods off. All cell phones and ear buds need to be put away and out of sight. We will ask you once - then we will begin to confiscate these items!
- All bookbags need to stay in your locker at all times. Do not bring bookbags to Per. 11 classes.
Students are reminded to keep a lock on their locker at all times!!
Any students with a new lock, please remember to leave an extra key or your new combination with the Main Office.