- In order for the Teacher Center to be able to certify that you have completed a class, you must attend the entire 15 hours.
- In the case of a class with an online component, it is expected that you will participate according to the instructor’s directions and/or complete any projects that are assigned.
- Please do not ask our instructors to make up class time you might need to miss. They are only being paid for a set number of hours.
- Neither the Teacher Center nor the course instructor has the authority to make exceptions to the attendance policy. That would have to be done through Central Administration.
- Please silence your cell phone and do not use it for talking or texting during class, unless such use is a part of the class as per the instructor. If there is an emergency, please step out of the room to take the call.
- Please leave the room in the condition you found it and shut down all computers.