It will be announced following select assignments that students who earn a 64% or below on assignments will have an opportunity to make corrections in an effort to improve that grade to passing (65%). The procedures for making corrections are:
(1) Corrections must be on a clean sheet of loose leaf with the proper heading. It WILL be collected, therefore, should NOT be on the bottom of a page of notes or classwork.
(2) Each problem answered incorrectly must be answered showing all correct work. Be sure to write the NUMBER for each problem.
(3) Staple the corrections to the TOP of the original assignment, quiz or test.
(4) Have a parent/guardian sign the assignment that earned the failing grade.
(5) Submit work to Mrs. Messina for credit.