Student Leadership Awards
Each year the Catskill Zone AHPERD (Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance) hosts a ceremony called the Student Leadership Awards. Students throughout the Catskill Zone are nominated by their physical education teacher based on the following criteria.
1. Demonstrates responsible personal and social behavior
2. Desires to learn and improve
3. Exhibits a physically active lifestyle
4. Demonstrates leadership and is a positive influence on peers
5. Has contributes toward the total school program
Nominated students come together to be recognized by their school, teachers and family on being chosen as a student leader in the physical education setting. Each year at Round Hill we chooses two fifth grade boys and two fifth grade girls to receive the award.
2017- Jannay Amaral, Kaiden Humbert, Madison Mobray, Elijah Philip
2016- Dominic Cipriani, Dylan Fuentes, Veronika Mescheriakova, Yosmery Ortiz
2015- Kieran Bray-Jones, James Hambrick