1. First and second grade students will be allowed to check one book out of the library a week.
2. Third, fourth and fifth grade students will be allowed to check out two books a week.
3. The students must bring back the book(s) to be able to check out a new book.
4. The students will be allowed to renew a book (as long as it is not on hold).
5. There are no overdue fines.
6. Lost or damaged books must be replaced either by paying for the cost of a new book, or by providing a new copy of the same title to the library.