*Assignments may be revised if school is delayed or cancelled.*
Global History and Geography IIR
10.3 Causes and Effects of the Industrial Revolution Pt. I (Chapter 19 Section 1-2)
1. Read “The Industrial Revolution Begins” and write a question for each section in the blank provided. Tip:
find the main idea and then make it into a question. Due 11/30 (B) or 12/1 (G) . Copy of homework on Google Classroom.
2. Read pp. 607-615 (Chapter
19 Section 1 & 2)!
a. Answer all Checkpoint questions in the assigned reading (6 questions total) due 12/4 (B) or 12/5 (G).
Past due (can still be handed in but with points off for late) but will not accept after Friday, Dec. 1:
1. Complete the reading “Nationalism: Bismarck Unites Germany” and the vocabulary K.I.M. chart (in your packet).
2. Complete the reading “Nationalism as a Divisive Force” and Part IA & IB questions that follow (in your packet).
3. Extra Credit: Finish questions from the “Listening Comprehension: Nationalism Outside Europe/Asia” in packet
Age of Revolutions DBQ Essay must be completed by Friday 12/1. I will be after school on Wednesday (11/29), Thursday (11/30), or Friday (12/1).