• BE ON TIME for class ! Respect others’ time.
• Anyone who is late must present a legitimate pass.
• 3 Lates = 1 cut , which will result in teacher detention.
• Come Prepared! Bring a class folder and a pencil or pen.
• Respect One another.We are here to discuss and learn information regarding
subject matter and curriculum.
• Respect School property including the computers in front of you.
• Students are expected to use appropriate language only.
• Only appropriate discussions and assignments regarding drugs, alcohol or fighting are acceptable.
• As per School Policy, NO HATS, CELL PHONES or or any other electronic devices are to be used or visually seen in the classroom or in the school (unless BYOD is implemented within the class or curriculum). If an electronic device is brought into the classroom, it is the teacher’s until the end of the day.